**** The CSO Guild Mardi Gras gathering scheduled for tonight has been CANCELED due to icy conditions. ****
The Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild is ready for its fourth full season, supporting the musical and educational activities and programs of the Conway Symphony Orchestra. We are excited to offer the opportunity of Guild membership to our patrons and friends. Guild membership is a terrific way to become more active in the programs of the Conway Symphony, and get 'behind the scenes' for concerts and special events.
For more information please contact Guild president Mary Mosley
or call the CSO at (501) 269-1066
See you at the Symphony!
- Annual fees are $30 to join The Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild and participate in Guild activities.
- Click below to pay with a credit card using PayPal, or you may mail a check to:
Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild
PO Box 10934
Conway AR 72034
(Clicking on this button will take you to the PayPal website. When you have completed your transaction, you will return to the CSO site.)
This season, the Guild is hosting and planning several exciting events!
- organizing free children's crafts for the CSO Children's Concert, Sat. March 15
- All That Jazz! Thursday, Oct. 17, 6-9:30pm at Southwestern Energy in the Village at Hendrix. This fabulous evening of music, food and fun auction items supported the educational and musical programs of the CSO all season! Click here for a slide show of the event.
- hosting a Guild Gathering for new and renewing members in Spring 2014
- inviting the community to support the CSO at a pancake fundraiser event
- creating another successful Designer House event for Fall 2014
- offered desserts and fun children's activities at Nutcracker Sweets, before the Dec. 11 Christmas Concert
You can help!
- Create children's take-home activities to share with the CSO in the Classroom Program
- Buy a mug for only $10, available at any Guild or CSO event, from Guild Board members, or at The Locals, in downtown Conway
- Purchase the fabulous Guild Cookbook, $20, $10 for a CD version, or just $25 for both! (Click here for more info, or to purchase)
- Become a concert volunteer, in the front of the house or backstage
- Get involved with any of the Guild committees - fundraising, concert events, membership, and Guild gatherings
- Volunteer to help with children's activities at Nutcracker Sweets or the Children's Concert
- Be a part of planning the 2014 Designer House