The Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild is now in its fourth full season, supporting the musical and educational activities and programs of the Conway Symphony Orchestra. We are excited to offer the opportunity of Guild membership to our patrons and friends. Guild membership is a terrific way to become more active in the programs of the Conway Symphony, and get 'behind the scenes' for concerts and special events.
For more information please contact Guild president Mary Mosley
or call the CSO at (501) 269-1066
See you at the Symphony!
- Annual fees are $30 to join The Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild and participate in Guild activities.
- Click below to pay with a credit card using PayPal, or you may mail a check to:
Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild
PO Box 10934
Conway AR 72034
(Clicking on this button will take you to the PayPal website. When you have completed your transaction, you will return to the CSO site.)
Want to learn more? Join us Thursday, June 19, 11:30, at Russo's in Conway, for a complimentary lunch! All current and prospective Guild members and guests are invited. RSVP to Mary Mosley or Patsy Desaulniers.
Each season, the Guild hosts several exciting events!
- Free children's crafts for the CSO Children's Concert
- Jazz it Up! This fabulous evening of music, food and fun auction items supports the educational and musical programs of the CSO all season!
Click here for details and tickets for the May 28 event, and click here for a slide show of the previous event.
- Hosts a Guild Gathering for new and renewing members
- Invites the community to support the CSO at a pancake fundraiser event
- Offers desserts and fun children's activities at Nutcracker Sweets, before the CSO Christmas Concert
- And bi-annually, creates a fabulous Designer House event!
You can help!
- Create children's take-home activities to share with the CSO in the Classroom Program
- Buy a mug for only $10, available at any Guild or CSO event, or from Guild Board members
- Purchase the fabulous Guild Cookbook, $20, $10 for a CD version, or just $25 for both! (Click here for more info, or to purchase)
- Become a concert volunteer, in the front of the house or backstage
- Get involved with any of the Guild committees - fundraising, concert events, membership, and Guild gatherings
- Volunteer to help with children's activities at Nutcracker Sweets or the Children's Concert
- Be a part of planning the next Designer House